When a variable-speed drive in your electric motor-driven application fails, every minute of downtime costs you money in lost production. Not only do you risk failing to fulfil orders, you’re paying operatives who are unable to work.
That’s where Gibbons’ Drive Hire service comes in, with ABB variable-speed drives available for immediate hire to enable you to return your process to operation in the shortest possible time.
Here’s an explanation of the seven stages of our drive hire process.
- Your drive fails, meaning your process is out of action and already costing you money in lost production.
- Call Gibbons on 07970 676 272 for an immediate response 24 hours a day.
- We deliver your pre-programmed ABB hire drive within the shortest possible time frame.
- Our expert ABB-trained engineers install your hire drive, which is ready-cabled for instant connection.
- Your failed drive is tested and inspected, before we let you know whether it’s more economical to repair or replace it.
- We deliver and install your new or repaired drive at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Your process is fully operational again, with your downtime kept to a minimum.
For immediate response to variable-speed drive failure, call Gibbons Drive Hire on 01621 868 138 (business hours) or 07970 676 272 (24-hour emergency line).
Visit our dedicated Drive Hire page for more information on this invaluable service.